A software engineer for the Lucidity data team focuses on creating high-performance sidechain nodes. A sidechain node is in charge of ingesting high-frequency data, updating its state, and coming to consensus through on-chain smart contracts. Our primary industry, digital advertising, deals with analyzing hundreds of thousands of events per second. The ideal candidate has strong computer science background and problem-solving critical thinking skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Scala / Java
- Test driven development
- Merkle trees
They will work on:
- Maintaining and upgrading our Sidechain application
- Modifying and upgrading geth and other open source virtual machines
- Creating programming languages for abstracting functionality
- Write well tested and structured Scala and Go code
- Participate in design and review of all software projects
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Apache Spark (Big Data)
Apply via LinkedIn HERE
Lucidity is a digital advertising blockchain protocol bringing transparency and trust to digital advertising. We are the only ad verification company that uses blockchain technology for digital advertisers and publishers to mitigate fraud, transact with trust, and maximize ROI. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, we resolve data discrepancies so billing is faster; we enable supply chain payment tracking so advertisers know exactly where their budgets are going; and we prevent fraud by eliminating publisher domain spoofing. Our vision is to tap the blockchain to bring total, indisputable transparency to the digital advertising supply chain for a cleaner ecosystem in which honest players can benefit the most. Lucidity is based in Los Angeles, CA.