Senior Product Manager responsibilities:
- To set the long-term vision and strategy for our products.
- To communicate this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Has responsibilities to manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Delivers the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- At least 6+ years experience as a senior product manager in ad-tech
- At least 6+ years in the digital advertising space
- Extensive experience working with teams of software engineers, business development, marketing & finance
- Programmatic advertising experience a plus
- Experience with Exchanges and SSP’s a plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Programming experience a plus
- Experience organizing sprints and using Jira a plus
- Benefits program including health insurance
- Equinox gym membership
- Opportunity to work with great people, and a friendly and welcoming team
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing young company
- Snacks and a weekly lunch
- Initial one month trial period
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Lucidity is a digital advertising blockchain protocol bringing transparency and trust to digital advertising. We are the only ad verification company that uses blockchain technology for digital advertisers and publishers to mitigate fraud, transact with trust, and maximize ROI. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, we resolve data discrepancies so billing is faster; we enable supply chain payment tracking so advertisers know exactly where their budgets are going; and we prevent fraud by eliminating publisher domain spoofing. Our vision is to tap the blockchain to bring total, indisputable transparency to the digital advertising supply chain for a cleaner ecosystem in which honest players can benefit the most. Lucidity is based in Los Angeles, CA.